For an organization to survive and thrive in today’s world it needs to be both agile and flexible. In a business environment where change is happening at an exponential rate, only those organizations will succeed who can adapt accordingly. However, organizations face people-related issues that block the organization’s path to success. In fact, as per research, more than 75% of the initiatives of change fall short of expectations due to a variety of factors such as resistance of employees, lack of clear information, and absence of strong and credible leadership support.
Change before you have to.– Jack Welch
We manage the change as it is our business. How people and organizations learn, perform, and adapt to change is our business. Our Change Management services focus on the varied aspects of people, teams, and processes to identify the sides of business transformation which are going to lead to technology adoption. Whether it’s the merger acquisition, right-sizing to reduce costs, centralizing functions, or implementation of new technologies such as ERP or a CRM solution, we provide all the resources and experience you need to help you in navigating a path to success through acceptance of these business transformations.
We believe that none of us have been taught to change; it’s something we must learn. We also understand that leading an effective strategy in change management requires a leader-driven plan that is going to build the perfect team that is willing to drive the change and develop the vision, process, and actions that are required to implement change.
- Organizational design is analyzed
- Adoption strategy is analyzed and if needed then changed accordingly
- Communication strategy is deeply dissected and arranged in a better way
- Stakeholder engagement plans and roadmaps are consulted and designed in a new format
- Leadership alignment is checked based on the reports made by us.
- Development of readiness assessment is done which surveys employees willingness towards particular change in the organization
- Culture assessment to understand the working environment
- Organizational Impact Analysis is done to understand how particular changes are going to impact the working
- Culture mapping allows for better control over the flow of information and engagement
- Communication deployment becomes the essential part as each change is the change in the information
- Leadership alignment helps us to finally strike the hammer on the nail
- Change agent workshops are provided to make everyone adapt to the change