Why do you NEED Real-time Integrated Insights NOW more than EVER?
Some other technical reasons are
- Your systems aren’t inter-integrated and being inflexible cannot fulfill different project needs.
- Your systems are too clunky and cumbersome to use and their click rate is high.
- Your project financials and back-end accounting don’t integrate seamlessly .
- Your system’s cost isn’t commensurate with the facilities that you use, and you end up paying too much.
- Excel sheets are predominantly used for capturing data from different systems and reporting.
- It takes time for you to share reports with stakeholders
- Preparing project reports takes an enormous amount of repetitive manual efforts
- Getting the latest project reports and status is a challenge.
- Sometimes issues are missed and are recognized only after the damage has been done.
- Tracking costs alongside actual progress is a challenge..
- Your teams are not on the same page and spend too much time in to and fro communication.
TOP Benefits of having Real-time Integrated Insights
We can Integrate with leading cloud applications and scale with confidence while ensuring maximum utilisation of every dollar you spend on technology
Application Areas of Real-time Integrated Construction Insights
Monitor actual progress alongside budget and forecast to gain visibility of actual financials
Track key milestones at the project and portfolio level in one consolidated place.
Ensure arrivals of materials on-site and their optimum utilization.
Completely remote monitoring capabilities to bridge the gap between the office and the field.
Understand personal workflows along with productivity and efficiency
Ensure safety compliance by reviewing incidents.
Monitor accidents and security and resolve issues with real-time updates
Perform comprehensive security diagnostics without needing to be on-site.
Reporting ManHours Saved
One of the biggest successes we had was that it really takes just 5 minutes to onboard our foreman to the system. And we never really thought to be able to draw insights from actual progress, project schedule, budget data in a single dashboard.